Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oh My!!

Ok so I am totally horrible about blogging and I think its just a hopeless matter for me. Anyways I am experimenting on the computer and slide shows and even more in avoiding to do grad school work.. lol.. so I put together a little something to show my work for Octobers Kit from YourScrapbookStash this kit was honestly so much fun to work with, there was sooo much stuff! I still have more supplies to do quite a few more LO's so I will try working on some more stuff this week too..

well here is my slideshow and maybe just maybe I will post again soon.. LOL

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Loved your slide show...and the images within in...creative and beautiful!

Colleen said...

Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!! I have been missing out on yours too!! Adding it to my google reader RIGHT NOW!! :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

heya gal ! So glad to see you blogging again :D
Nice work with JB kit ! :)

monica.coffman said...

Love the slide show and everything in it! :)

Ronda Simpson said...

Thank you so much for the nice compliments!!! I am so excited and cant wait to dig in!