Sunday, July 22, 2007






ok well here it is another post in less than a few days!! I must really be scrappy!! so I am leaving out of town next week for a week or so and thought I would get as much scrapping now since I can't while I am out of town..


First I won a contest over at Iamascrapaholic!! There was a contest based on something new, something old, something borrowed and something old - i entered two LOs and even though my LOs didn't win me name was pulled from a drawing for participating and I won!! I am getting some journaling stamps from Autumn Leaves - very cool!!


thanks to the great August Kit from the Stash filled with Scenic Route goodies - I have had so much fun scrapping!! and still have a few more things I want to try and get done during the week. One of the LO's 'Future Cooks' was inspired by a LO JustEm did.. loved the fun and the journaling on her page so I took the inspiration and scrapped away!


Also if anyone can please explain to me how to get the pics under my typing intead of on top of it I would be very thankful!!

4 comments:

aimee said...

Great layouts! August's kit was fun wasn't it?

I think once you post your pictures, you can just click them and move them wherever you want to in your blog post. Hope that helps.

Mandy said...

Awesome Layouts!!

As for posting your pics under your writing just upload them once all the HTML stuff is there highlight and move to the bottom of the posting box. Hope it helps.

Erica said...

Love the way the colors look on these layouts! Great job!

Becky said...

You are just as bad of a blogger as I am - LOL!!!

Awesome LOs :)

I drag and drop my images as needed.